What makes a Lahosky cufflink special:
- Unique designs rooted in mathematics, architecture and engineering geometry
- Elegant simplicity that compliments your refined look (and a nice watch if you have one)
- Detail that continues to the underside ... an interesting secret you can share, or keep to yourself :)
- Muscular construction and weight
- Forms designed to add a tasteful bit of eye-catching sparkle
Our men’s cufflinks are all designed using the latest 3D CAD software, then produced using the same time-tested goldsmithing techniques that all quality jewellers use. Learn more about the many steps involved in designing and making our cufflinks here.
All our cufflinks are made from solid “.925” Sterling silver (93% silver, 4% copper, and 3% zinc), and are hallmarked as such.
Silver is a classic look that pairs with anything, and we carry it in high-gloss, sandblasted and gritty antiqued finishes. We also offer 18k gold and black rhodium gloss plating on top of the solid silver for something a little different.
Our cufflinks come in a handsome black polished wood cufflink case, included free with each pair that you purchase.